Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ciao Bella Gelato New Flavors

I first fell in love with Ciao Bella Gelato when my friend purchased a pint of the Blood Orange flavor for me while I was visiting with her in New York City. I went so crazy over it that it has become a staple on my future trips to the city.

Ciao Bella recently added six new flavors to its already extensive lineup of flavors along with new packaging. The new flavors include peach ginger, prickly pear, wild blueberry, strawberry, matcha green tea and honey toasted pecan.


Ciao Bella products can be found at several specialty grocers throughout the country by clicking here.


Enter our giveaway for great products from Stonewall Kitchen, Vervacious and TCHO chocolate by March 15th by visiting us at www.cooklikejackie.com/contactus.html.